A cross stitch pattern of of two gorgeous robins, fluffed up and perched on a branch on a magical frosty winters day.
Perfect design to stitch for nature lovers and bring a cosy feeling to your home!
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 100 x 123 stitches
• Finished Size 7.1 x 8.8 inches / 18.1 x 22.3 cm – stitched on 14 or 28 (over 2) count fabric
• Uses whole cross stitch, fractional stitches, french knots and back stitch
• Uses 27 different colours
• Recommended fabric Zweigart 14 Count Aida Ice Blue or Zweigart 28 Count Brittney Lugana Evenweave – Ice Blue, stitched over 2 threads
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
*PLEASE NOTE this an original Lucie Heaton design, please beware of unauthorised fake copies of this pattern!
This pattern is for personal use only © Lucie Heaton 2021
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.