Immerse yourself in a winter wonderland with Lucie’s cross stitch pattern of an enchanting cottage nestled in the snowy countryside, featuring snow laden winter trees, glowing red berries, a playful border terrier dog and a perky blackbird perching on a branch with an adorable fluffy red squirrel nearby.
This charming pattern by cross stitch artist Lucie Heaton captures the essence of winter, it’s the perfect design to stitch as cosy home decor for the autumn and winter months, allowing you to create a timeless heirloom that will bring joy for years to come. This instant pattern download comes with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions to make your stitching journey as smooth as possible. So relax, grab your needle and thread and begin your stitching journey right away!
• Stitch Count 161 x 161
• Finished Size 11.5 x 11.5 inches / 29.2 x 29.2 cm – stitched on cream or rustic 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch plus one fractional stitch and one french knot for detail
• Uses 17 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page compatible with Pattern Keeper
• Free separate ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF for beginners
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.