A cross stitch pattern of playful unicorns decorating rainbow letters of the alphabet.
Perfect design to stitch as a nursery sampler or to spell out names or initials for small cards, decorations or gifts.
Chart Details Full Sampler:
• Stitch Count 180 x 230
• Finished Size 12.8 x 16.4 inches / 32.6 x 41.7 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 20 different colours
Size for each unicorn/letter approx. 40 x 40 stitches, 2.8 x 2.8 inches, 7.2 x 7.2 cm stitched on 14 count fabric.
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart (divided over 18 pages)
• DMC thread list
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.