A set of cross stitch patterns with four sleepy autumn animals, fox , cat, fawn and squirrel, each beautiful animal is curled up in a cosy ball surrounded by a pretty wreath of autumn leaves and berries.
Perfect designs to stitch as fall home decor or to create beautiful gifts for friends and family.
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
Chart Details for each animal:
• Stitch Count 70 x70 stitches
• Finished Size 12.7 x 12.7 cm, 5 x 5 in each stitched on 14 count fabric
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 19 different colours
• Frame in a six inch embroidery hoop
• Cover page with images of completed designs
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
Also available from Lucie’s Etsy shop
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.
There are no reviews yet.