A Sister cross stitch sampler featuring gorgeous floral and butterfly motifs complete with pretty lettering spelling out the sentiment ‘ If grandmas were flowers I’d pick you’
Perfect design to stitch as a mother’s day or gift anytime for mums, stitch as a sampler and frame or create a beautiful cushion, three other versions of this design are also available for grandmas, mums and friends!
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 122 x 122 stitches
• Finished Size 8.7 x 8.7 inches or 22.1 x 22.1 cm- stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 15 different colours
Each PDF Includes:
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page suitable for viewing on devices
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 This pattern is for personal use only.