A fun cross stitch pattern of Santa’s little helpers, the elves are busy on Christmas eve, making toys and wrapping them up ready to be delivered on Christmas day!
Perfect design to stitch as holiday decor for your home or for a child’s nursery this Christmas.
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 139 x 110 stitches
• Finished Size inches 9.9 x 7.8 in / 25.2 19.9 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch, back stitch and french knots which are optional
• Uses 37 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list and quantities
• Extra PDF with chart on one page for following on your device
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.