A cross stitch pattern featuring a magical snow covered village, the colourful cottages look out onto a pretty pink Christmas tree while a woodland deer and fawn complete the festive scene.
Perfect design to stitch for Christmas to decorate your home or give as gift, easy to work with minimal back stitch, let this beautiful pattern transport you to a winter wonderland!
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 112 x 112 stitches
• Finished Size 8 x 8 inches, 20.3 x 20.3 cm stitched on 14 count blue or white aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and a small amount of back stitch
• Uses 15 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page suitable for viewing on devices
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 this pattern is for personal use only.