A cross stitch pattern celebrating the glamour of Paris in springtime, stitched in beautiful shades of pink and grey, this designs shows off the Paris skyline and a variety of cultural features of this iconic capital city such as the Eiffel Tower, pretty streetlamps, cafe bistro table and a fashionable Mademoiselle walking her pretty poodle!
Perfect designs to stitch as a memento of your travels or for inspiration, bringing French chic your home decor!
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 140 x 96
• Finished Size 10. x 6.8 inches, 25.4 x 17.4 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 10 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list and separate thread quantity list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page suitable for viewing on devices
• Extra PDF showing the chart with black and white symbols
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 this pattern is for personal use only.