Unleash your creativity this Christmas with Lucie’s set of four stylish Santa Christmas cards! Stitched on rustic evenweave or aida these stunning designs with a Nordic twist are perfect for creating unique handmade cards, gifts and festive decor!
Each pattern comes with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions to make your stitching journey as smooth as possible, with Lucie always on hand to answer your cross stitching questions. So relax, grab your needle and thread and create something truly magical this Christmas!
• Stitch Count 50 x 50 stitches each approximately
• Finished size each stitched on 14 count fabric approx. 3.5 x 3.5 inches, 9 x 9 cm
• Finished size each stitched on 16 count fabric or 32 count over two threads approx. 3.1 x
3.1 inches, 7.9 x 7.9 cm
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 18 different colours
• Recommended fabric, Zweigart 32 Count Belfast Linen Gold Flecked (rustic colour)
evenweave, stitched over two threads.
• Alternative fabric Zweigart 14 Count Gold Flecked aida 3706-118
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Free separate ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF for beginners
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2023 This pattern is for personal use only.