A Christmas stocking cross stitch chart featuring a majestic highland stag standing proudly in the glen with tartan accents to compliment the design, he’s perfect to stitch as gift or to hang from your fireplace bringing a stylish, rustic feel to your festive holiday decor! The stocking has space at the top to personalise with the name of your choice using the included alphabet!
• Stitch Count 129 x 198
• Finished Size 9.2 x 14.1 inches or 23.4 x 35.9 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 31 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC threads and quantities list
• Making up instructions to finish as a stocking
A separate free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.