Furry Tales Coronation 2023 Mouse FT159
A Royal Furry Tales to commemorate the Coronation of King Charles III on 6th May 2023
Perfect design to create a cute souvenir of this very special occasion!
• Stitch Count 79 x 79 stitches
• Max Finished Size 5.6 x 5.6 inches or 14.3 x 14.3 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Finish in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF and Furry Tales Catalogue are also included
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
Full colour cross stitch chart with symbols and DMC thread list ready to open with Adobe Viewer and print and stitch.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 This pattern is for personal use only.