Furry Tales Coronation 2023 Mouse FT159
A Royal Furry Tales to commemorate the Coronation of King Charles III on 6th May 2023
Perfect design to create a cute souvenir of this very special occasion!
• Stitch Count 79 x 79 stitches
• Max Finished Size 5.6 x 5.6 inches or 14.3 x 14.3 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Finish in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF and Furry Tales Catalogue are also included
Also available from Lucie’s Etsy shop
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
Full colour cross stitch chart with symbols and DMC thread list ready to open with Adobe Viewer and print and stitch.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 This pattern is for personal use only.
There are no reviews yet.