Back from the Brink
A set of seven endangered wildlife designs created in partnership with Back from the Brink, an ambitious conservation project focused on bringing some of England’s most threatened species of animals, plants and fungi back from extinction. Stitch these designs to raise awareness or for fundraising, the designs include the Willow Tit, Pine Marten, Grey Long-eared Bat, Pheasant’s-eye, Interrupted Brome, Shrill Carder Bee and Chequered Skipper.
For more information please visit www.naturebftb.co.uk , follow @naturebftb on social media and tag them and @lucieheatoncrossstitch in photos of your stitched creations!
The link to your pattern downloads will be provided in the “My Account > Downloads” section of your account
- These patterns are free of charge but still subject to copyright
- You have permission to download and use the patterns for your personal use only
- You may stitch the patterns and sell your stitched creations to raise funds for Back from the Brink
- No images from the designs including the pattern charts may be copied, reproduced, made into kits, modified, shared, republished, uploaded, posted or distributed in any form
- Copyright (c) Lucie Heaton Cross Stitch Designs 2020