A Christmas stocking cross stitch chart featuring a cute fairy with on a starry snowy night, she’s bringing a pile of Christmas presents and a pretty fir tree as well a sack filled with festive holiday goodies and a sweet teddy bear, the stocking has space at the top to personalise with the name of your choice using the included alphabet!
• Stitch Count 89 x 138
• Finished Size 6.3 x 9.8 inches, 16.1 x 25.0 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 32 different colours
• Both left and right facing stocking pattern included
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list and separate thread quantity PDF
• Making up instructions to finish as a stocking
A separate free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.