A modern cross stitch pattern of brightly coloured jolly vegetables and the phrase ‘eat your greens’
Perfect design to stitch and display in your kitchen, to make as a gift for a keen gardener or to give as a housewarming present.
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 88 x 120 stitches
• Finished Size 6.2 x 8.5 inches / 15.9 x 21.7 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch only
• Uses 15 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
Also available from Lucie’s Etsy shop
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.
There are no reviews yet.