A modern cross stitch pattern of the moon created using blackwork, stitched in back stitch only using one or two strands of thread to create definition.
Perfect to stitch for yourself as a gift, try a new technique and create an interesting piece to add to your home decor!
• Stitch Count 87 x 87 stitches
• Finished Size 6.2 x 6.2 inches or 15.7 x 15.7 cm on 14 count dark grey or black aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses one colour, white thread stitched on a dark fabric
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Back stitch chart
• DMC thread list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page suitable for viewing on devices
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
Also available from Lucie’s Etsy Shop
© Lucie Heaton 2023 this pattern is for personal use only.
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
There are no reviews yet.