A cross stitch pattern featuring 9 pretty bird houses with adorable nesting birds and floral motifs, this versatile pattern can be stitched as a sampler or cushion or the individual houses and birds can also be stitched on their own to create cards or small gifts.
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 157 x 157 stitches
• Finished Size 11.2 x 11.2 inches or 28.4 x 28.4 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 19 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 this pattern is for personal use only