A cross stitch pattern of sweet ballerina figures in various poses.
This adorable ballerina alphabet pattern can be stitched as a sampler or you can use the motifs individually to spell out a name or initials.
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today.
• Stitch Count 190 x 230 (whole chart as sampler)
• Finished Size 13.6 x 16.4 inches / 34.5 x 41.7 cm – stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 13 different colours
• Individual ballerina motifs approx. 30 x 30 stitches, 2.2 x 2.2 inches, 5.6 x 5.6 cm
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021
This pattern is for personal use only.