A Christmas stocking cross stitch chart featuring a tower of adorable, cuddly, baby polar polar bears with their penguin friend, they’re frolicking in the snow surrounded by festive holiday gifts and falling snowflakes! The stocking has space at the top to personalise with the name of your choice using the included alphabet!
• Stitch Count 74 x 120 stitches
• Finished Size 5.2 x 8.5 inches or 13.4 x 21.7 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 22 different colours
• Both left and right facing stocking pattern included
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Making up instructions to finish as a stocking
A separate free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2021 This pattern is for personal use only.