A gorgeous adoption cross stitch pattern featuring the phrase ‘We had a dream and it was you, we made a wish and you came true’, this colourful sampler is decorated with a sweet rainbow, sun, stars and hearts with an adoption symbol in the top right corner, an alphabet is also included for you to personalise the design.
Perfect design to stitch as an adoption gift to congratulate a family or for yourself to celebrate becoming adoptive parents!
A free ‘How to Cross Stitch’ PDF is also included
• Stitch Count 111 x 150 stitches
• Finished Size 7.9 x 10.7 inches or 20.1 x 27.2 cm stitched on 14 count aida
• Uses whole cross stitch and back stitch
• Uses 14 different colours
• Cover page with image of complete design
• Colour symbols chart
• DMC thread list
• Extra PDF with chart on one page suitable for viewing on devices
This counted cross stitch chart by Lucie Heaton is ready to download now using Adobe reader, print it out at home or view on your device and start stitching today
Your pattern download will be provided once your purchase is complete. Please visit “My Account > Downloads” to view your downloadable cross stitch pattern.
© Lucie Heaton 2022 This pattern is for personal use only.